THE BEST WAY TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION IS TO PREVENT PROBLEMS
PROTECT YOUR COMPANY ENTIRELY
Did you know that 26% of Portuguese companies have security problems in information systems?
With us around you will always be advised on the most efficient ways to protect your company’s computer components, so you never have to go through the misery of seeing your most precious information lost or unprotected.
Keep your business information secure and protected from computer attacks. We are partners and certified by the two leading security software vendors – WatchGuard and Sophos – and we can help.
IT security solutions are designed to incorporate security monitoring, incident response, regular audits, disaster recovery, intrusion prevention, access validation, and other measures that address potential passive malicious threats.
Our solutions are designed by experienced consultants and use products of recognised quality to meet the most demanding IT security needs. Effective business security is guaranteed thanks to the multiple layers that protect the most valuable asset of any organization: the data.
For this we integrate several security solutions:
- Firewall (WatchGuard)
- Next Generation Firewalls: UTM, IDS, IPS
- Content Filtering: network traffic management and wireless and cable network access management
- Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware and Anti-Spyware Solutions (Eset, WatchGuard Sophos)
- Protection for mobile equipment (Microsoft EMS)
- Advanced web and email protection (WatchGuard / microsoft)
- Data encryption (Sophos / Microsoft solution)
IT SECURITY SOLUTIONS
We were elected Partner of the Year 2017 by WatchGuard and we know their solutions in depth.
WatchGuard’s IT security solutions bring together a number of security features in a single device:
firewall, network intrusion prevention, antivirus, VPN, content filtering, load balancing and network management reporting. This unification allows management in a single panel and reduces security failures that would be caused by incompatibilities between several devices.
Access control security is also essential for the overall security of the business, due to the growing need to create mechanisms to control access to sites and alarms to detect changes in environmental conditions (fires or floods).
Thus, we ensure the technical skills for the implementation and maintenance of:
- Access control of locations through PIN, proximity cards and biometric facial or fingerprint readers.
- Detection and extinction of fires.
- Remote surveillance of spaces or rooms with the possibility of recording images.
Have any questions? We can help!
Call us or fill out the form below and our sales department will contact you shortly.